- Remain abstinent from any mind-altering chemicals or alcohol.
- Attend 12-step meetings daily for the first ninety days, three meetings per week thereafter.
- Work the 12-steps of recovery under the direction of a sponsor.
- Obtain a minimum of twenty hours per week employment or volunteer work in your first two weeks.
- Residents will follow their after care plans from treatment centers.
- Attend regularly scheduled support house meetings Sunday-Thursday.
- Minimum stay of thirty days, with ninety days the recommended length of stay.
- No overnights for the first thirty days, 11PM Curfew Sunday-Thursday, 12PM Friday and Saturday.
- After thirty days 12PM curfew Sunday-Thursday, no curfew Friday and Saturday.
- Planned vacation time is available after the first thirty days.
- No fraternization with other residents.
- Pay all fees on time.